Cafe SDN [English]

Şu anda konuyu okuyanlar (Üyeler: 1, Ziyaretçi & Botlar: 1)

ibozer

Asistan
Katılım
25 Ocak 2012
Mesajlar
Puanları
i am getting crazy right now maam god damn phone numbers i dont want to recognize them hell =D

evowinds

Dekan
Onursal Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2008
Mesajlar
Puanları
Look ! A 2 year old English child can speak english while we still try to write :D

evowinds

Dekan
Onursal Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2008
Mesajlar
Puanları
cheleby, you said in the previous thread page that "of course.The exam is 18 and 25 february. I am waiting forward." If I understand right then the correct phrase is "looking forward" which means "dört gözle beklemek".
But if you intend to say another thing, another expression rather than this, i also admit it. :D

--- Mesaj Güncellendi ---

Whatare you waiting ?
For me? I am looking forward to the right person that changes my life entirely and also saving money. Do I want a lot? :D

cheleby

Profesör
Katılım
8 May 2009
Mesajlar
Puanları
No,you are right :) I am waiting forward : " Dört gözle bekliyorum."

way_be

Dekan
Katılım
2 May 2010
Mesajlar
Puanları
@cheleby, you said in the previous thread page that "of course.The exam is 18 and 25 february. I am waiting forward." If I understand right then the correct phrase is "looking forward" which means "dört gözle beklemek".
But if you intend to say another thing, another expression rather than this, i also admit it. :D

--- Mesaj Güncellendi ---

For me? I am looking forward to the right person that changes my life entirely and also saving money. Do I want a lot? :D

good thinks good ideas :)

xyz1234

Profesör
Katılım
6 Ara 2008
Mesajlar
Puanları
Konum
ankara
to celebrate this topic. let me share this video:)

[video=vimeo;5759182]http://vimeo.com/5759182[/video]

Üst
stat counter